Friday, February 28, 2014

Week in Review - Where I Finally Feel a Little Relief

Thank you to all of you who have been praying for my family. My grandma is in the care of hospice and finally feels some relief from pain. That is a relief to me. I continue to deal with the inevitable, but knowing she is no longer in pain makes me feel better. 

This week we also got relief from sickness in the truck. Monday, with both of us feeling considerably better, we headed to Dallaa to load two engines to come to California. The engines were delayed in loading, and then the engines were delayed in being unloaded. Thursday morning we unloaded the engines and waited for the flap we brought to California two weeks ago to be done so we could take it back to Louisville. We are loaded and headed that direction as I type. Winter Storm Titan is dumping rain in California now, do we have decided to take the southern route and avoid as much snow as we can. The mileage isn't too different, and we'd rather stay out of snow for as long as we can.

This week we finished two more books. One of them reminded me that everyone is fighting a battle you aren't aware of. I try to remember that, but sometimes it can be difficult. As Christians we are called to love, especially when we don't feel like it or the person is rather unlovable. How much different would this world be if we loved each other and supported each other through our unknown battles? 
As I reflect on the relief gained and lessons learned this week, I am thankful for all those in our life. God has truly placed those I need in my life on my life at the right time. You are my greatest relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment