Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankfulness

It was my intention to say something I was thankful for each day in my blog, and then life comes along and so many more things become important than posting in a blog. In an attempt to catch up, I am going to list things I meant to say I was thankful for, but never did.
I am thankful for family. This week I have been fortunate enough to spend time with several different members of my family. Whenever we are home, I am thankful for that time. I am thankful God has blessed me with so many different family members who add so much to my life.
I am thankful for my husband. Without my husband, I certainly would not be where I am, and we would spend SO much more trying to get things done to the truck. He is a great mechanic, a terrific help mate (especially when my English doesn't match someone else's), a great lover, and my best friend. I have been through so much crap and now I can truly appreciate the man he is.
I am thankful for God. God works in so many different ways to make things easier, and to always have a rock to lean on when things are tough. God and prayer are definitely a blessing.
I am thankful for technology. Technology makes homeschooling so much easier, staying in touch easier, and so many other things.
Now that I have "caught up," I hope to be able to continue the rest of the month as I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment