Friday, January 3, 2014

First Week in Review

This is the first Friday of the year. Realizing my priorities were out of alignment, I decided I would at the least make time throughout the week to do one week in review. I am sure some weeks will be easy, and others very difficult.
This week brought a lot of sitting. Monday we loaded a nose cowl that is oversized. We spent until yesterday waiting for the permits so we could move. Honestly, our dispatch seemed more upset about the sitting than we were. Don't get me wrong, I would have much rather been rolling, but with Wednesday being a holiday that we would have sit through anyway, it was alright. We were able to reorganize our headache rack, wash clothes, and shop. We installed our lights for running oversize. We were able to handle a lot of paperwork. All in all, it was a productive week.
On the homeschooling front, we finished two books, and just progressed in everything else. We really like Sonlight because we can regularly finish things, which allows me to feel like we are doing something. I created a few pdf files so Bonnie could access her science more easily. She has really fallen in love with her kindle, and I am glad we were able to get it for her for Christmas.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this. Remember to try to look at the bright side. Even though the wheels didn't turn much, so we didn't earn much this week, I am alright with it because we accomplished so much in our lives. If God has you sit for a while, look inward and see if there is something you can do to improve you while you sit, our sit still and listen to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment